If you are currently certified, previously certified, or just trained through another doula organization, than this certification option may be just what you are looking for.
- Certification or training must be through a recognized doula organization
- Certification or training must have occurred within 3 years at the time of your transfer
- Students must provide documentation of training and/or certification
Fee for cross-certification: $175
(Includes access pass to one in-person doula training workshop for up to 5 years)
Requirements for certification:
- Sign code of ethics and grievance policy
- Complete the online training modules, including all tests, essays, mock emails and scenarios
- Additional requirements depending on your doula history and training:
- X amount of births
- X amount of book reading and evaluations
(Please contact us and we will help determine the amount of books and births we will require - if any).
- Take the Spinning Babies Parent Class (unless you have completed an in person workshop)
- Provide a resource list for your community
Please make sure you have checked to see if your previous training or certification is recognized by DoulaVersity.
To enroll simply follow these three simple steps!
Read the following agreements:
DoulaVersity Code of Ethics, Conduct and Scope of Practice
The DoulaVersity Grievance Policy
(Students will be required to sign these documents to complete certification!)
The DoulaVersity Terms and Conditions
Fill out the registration form to the Below. (Please make sure your name and email address is correct.)
Pay for your training using the cart below the form.