At DoulaVersity we know that you have many options when it comes to pursuing your doula certification program.
Here are some reasons why you should consider us for your training:
- We have options! Options on how you take your doula training, as well as the cost of your doula training.
- We went above and beyond for our training content. As a doula you will always be learning, but we wanted to make it easier for you to navigate your role as a doula from the very start.
- Many doulas feel unprepared when they first become certified, and we wanted to make sure our doulas felt like they were ready to take on the ‘doulaverse’.
- We have eye-catching photos and graphics, videos and comprehensive content to keep our students engaged.
- We provide "mock" emails and scenarios throughout your training so you can fine tune your doula skills. You'll be ready to take on the "DoulaVerse" when it's time to certify!
- We love Spinning Babies, and we want our doulas to have some of that knowledge at the very beginning of their doula career. So we have included a code that allows you to download the Spinning Babies Parent Class - for free. (It's required learning for our doulas, because we know how much it can help you)!
Doula Requirements for Online Certification
Besides being at least 16 years of age, and having a
computer with Internet access (and occasional access to a printer),
there are no prerequisites to becoming a doula!
Check out our full checklist of requirements by clicking the button below!
Cross Certification or Dual-Certification Options
Already trained or certified as a doula with another organization? That's okay!
Whether you feel you need more support, want to strengthen your skills, or just want to certify with someone else. Our cross-certification program will not disappoint you!